Easy And Tasty Vegetarian Tofu Tikka Masala
A simple but delicious dish that will have your guests reaching for more
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil or ghee
- 200g, sliced 1/8-inch sweet potato
- 1 onion, sliced
- 200g drained firm tofu, cubed ½-inch (approx.)
- 225g SEEDS OF CHANGE® Organic Tikka Masala Indian Sauce
- SEEDS OF CHANGE® Organic Wholegrain Rice & Quinoa with a Hint of Garlic 240g
Seeds of Change Tikka Masala Organic Curry Sauce
1 Heat olive oil in a frying pan over medium heat.
2 Add sweet potatoes, onion, and cubed tofu.
3 Cover and cook, stirring occasionally, until sweet potatoes are slightly tender (6 to 8 minutes).
4 Add SEEDS OF CHANGE® Organic Tikka Masala Indian Sauce; continue cooking, stirring occasionally, until heated through (4 to 5 minutes).
5 Heat SEEDS OF CHANGE® Organic Wholegrain Rice & Quinoa with a Hint of Garlic according to package directions.
6 Serve warm rice on plate and top with sauce mixture.
7 Garnish with spring onions and parsley.