Cherry Tomato & Basil Tortiglioni Pasta
Simple and quick to prepare, because busy evenings shouldn't get in the way of enjoying a delicious meal
- 300g dried Seeds of Change Organic Semi-Wholewheat Tortiglioni
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 red onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 600g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 500g Seeds of Change Organic Tomato and Basil Pasta Sauce
- 40g freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 10g green basil
- Freshly ground black pepper
Seeds of Change Semi-Wholewheat Tortiglioni Organic Pasta
Seeds of Change Sun-Ripened Tomato & Basil Organic Pasta Sauce
1 Boil the pasta according to the packet instructions.
2 Heat the oil in a large frying pan over a medium heat.
3 Add the onion and fry until starting to brown.
4 Add the cherry tomatoes and fry for a further 3 minutes.
5 Pour over the Seeds of Change sauce, stir well and heat for a further 5 minutes.
6 Remove from the heat, stir through the cooked pasta and serve topped with grated parmesan, basil and black pepper.